No wonder lecho for the winter is called a dish that stores all the colors and tastes of summer. All the freshest and brightest vegetables that can grow in your garden are used for its preparation. You can, of course, buy tomatoes in the store, but they will not give as much warmth and kindness as they are grown on their own.
Variety of vegetables and recipes
In addition to tomatoes, which are considered the main component of lecho, for its preparation take a variety of vegetables. This pepper, cucumbers, zucchini, carrots and more. Homemade lecho is distinguished precisely by a rich selection of recipes and methods for its preparation. Each housewife brings something of their own and it turns out a completely different recipe. As you already understood, cooking leko at home is very simple.
Recipes leko at home
Recipe №1 Lecho of green tomatoes
Among all the recipes lecho, this one leads the hostesses to a certain delight. Who would have thought that such a delicious preparation could turn out from tasteless green tomatoes? Make it easy.
The main ingredients.
- Green tomatoes - 0.75 kg. Absolutely any varieties will do.
- Bulgarian pepper and onion - 0.25 kg each.
- Carrot - 0.35 kg.
- To taste a little salt and sugar.
- ½ cup of sunflower oil.
- Vinegar 9% - tablespoon.
- Tomato sauce - 250 ml.
- Several black peppercorns.
How to cook:
This amount of ingredients is enough to cook leko at home for the winter in the amount of 1.6 liters. Before starting work, all the components are well cleaned and clean.
- The preparatory stage - cut into 2-4 slices each tomato, peppers and onion cut into half rings. We take a large grater and three carrots.
- The next stage is the preparation of lecho for the winter. Put the pan on the fire.
- In turn, we lay in it all the prepared vegetables.
- Pour tomato juice on top.
- In a tightly closed saucepan over low heat, the vegetables should be stewed for about 1.5 hours. Do not forget to at least sometimes interfere with the dish to avoid burning it.
- When the time is right, open the lid and try the vegetables for readiness. Now they should be salted and sweetened, add the prepared pepper.
- After 10 minutes, add the last ingredient - vinegar and mix the mass.
- Banks are sterilized and let them dry. Laying tomato lecho on the banks.
Recipe number 2 Letcho of tomatoes and peppers
This winter masterpiece will appeal to those who do not like blanks with vinegar. It is not part of the dish.
Lecho of tomato and pepper - the most popular among all types of this dish. Thanks to its main ingredients, it is obtained with a very rich color and serves as decoration for any holiday table. So, consider how to cook leko according to this recipe.
The main ingredients.
- 1 kg of pepper and 1.5 kg of tomatoes.
- 2 pcs. cloves, black peppercorns and allspice.
- 1 tbsp. l salt and 3 tbsp. sugar sand.
The process of cooking lecho.
Homemade preparations should please both adults and children. It is for little eaters better to pick up recipes without vinegar. It is much more useful, and stored no worse.
If you take all the ingredients in the list above, then the output ready for spin mass will be about 2.2 liters. The number of tomatoes can be compared with the peppers, if the hostess so wants.
Pepper choose any. The most important thing - the more fleshy it will be, the more delicious it will turn out to be lecho. Do not forget that the seeds are necessarily removed.
Cut pepper in any way convenient for you. Do not cut too fine, but otherwise it all depends on your imagination.
So, we begin to make preparations for the winter.
- Tomatoes blanch. They must be peeled, cut the stalk and cut into 2-3 pieces.
- Cut the peppers into medium pieces.
- We take a blender - modern hostess is very difficult to do without this kitchen appliance. Grind tomatoes. Put the mashed potatoes on the fire and wait for it to thicken slightly. It will happen in about 10 minutes. Do not forget to stir and remove the foam, if any.
- Add pepper, spices to the mass, mix everything and cover with a lid. After 10 minutes, add the rest of the ingredients on the list.
- It is necessary to keep the mixture on the fire for about 15 minutes without opening the lid. While the tomato lecho is being prepared, prepare the jars.
- Spill and roll banks.
Recipe number 3 Lecho of tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers
Fill up your recipe book with another one — homemade lecho with cucumbers. Very interesting taste and texture of the dish makes it the center of attention on the holiday table.
The main ingredients.
- As the main component we take 1 kg of cucumbers.
- Tomatoes and peppers - 500 gr. Pepper is not sharp, it is better to take the Bulgarian.
- Salt - 40 gr.
- Sugar - 100 gr.
- A few cloves of garlic.
- Vegetable oil - 60 ml.
- Vinegar 9% - 60 ml.
How to cook.
- Grind tomatoes in mashed potatoes in any way and send them to the pan.
- Cut into small strips of peppers, cucumbers feel good in the recipe rings.
- All flavorings and ingredients are sent to the tomato mass. Approximately 15 minutes after boiling the mixture, you can add cucumbers and peppers. After we add all the vegetables, the lecho is prepared for another 6-8 minutes.
- It is necessary to spill in cans directly hot. Banks and covers are sterilized beforehand.
The lecho prepared for the winter will delight your household with its taste.
Recipe № 4 Lecho with eggplants
Eggplants have long become as popular and loved as zucchini. They have a pleasant taste, quick to prepare. To cook leko, we need:
- 1 kg. carrots.
- 1 kg. peppers.
- 3 kg. eggplant
- 10 pieces. bulbs.
- 1 garlic.
Separately for pouring:
- Sugar and sunflower oil - 0.3 kg.
- Salt - 3 tablespoons.
- Vinegar 9% - a little less than a tablespoon.
- The preparatory process. Eggplant can give bitterness. To avoid this, they should be soaked for 2-3 hours in cool water.
- While eggplants are soaked, peppers are cleaned and cut into strips.
- Cut the garlic with a knife into small pieces and immediately send to the vegetables. During cooking, they will absorb all its flavors, which will make the lecho even more fragrant.
- Separately prepare the marinade. To do this, all the components on the list are sent to the pan and boil.
- Vegetable mixture is poured marinade, put on the fire. Stew for about an hour.
When the appetizer is ready, it can be poured into cans.
Recipe №5 Lecho with tomatoes and rice for the winter
If you want to make a more satisfying snack, which can be put on the table as a main dish, then you will certainly find the recipe for lecho with rice.
For cooking, it is necessary to take Bulgarian peppers, onions and carrots in equal parts - only 500 gr each, and tomatoes in the amount of 3 kg will also be required. The total amount of rice for harvesting is 1 kg. For the taste characteristics lecho add a glass of sugar and a half cups of vegetable oil. Despite the fact that there is no salt in the recipe, you can add it, as well as various spices.
- Wash rice under running water, pour boiling water and let it draw under a warm towel.
- With tomatoes remove the skin. To do this, they are immersed for a few seconds in boiling water. After that in a blender we get a homogeneous mass from them.
- Tomato mass for about an hour will be simmered on low heat.
- During this time, chop the onions and carrots. The latter can be grated on request.
- After an hour, add all the other ingredients to the tomatoes. About 40 minutes the mixture will stew. Then it can be laid out on the banks.