Cherry tomatoes in their own juice, closed according to original recipes, will be a tasty treat in the wintertime. The fruits retain a large part of the vitamins, and the sauce enriches them with a special aftertaste.
The undoubted advantage of cherry tomatoes
Cherry tomatoes are distinguished by a high content of sugars, not to mention the exquisite miniature form - round or oval. Small tomatoes, cooked in accordance with the recipes, decorate any dish.
Cherry is rich in:
- potassium, which removes excess fluid;
- iron for the prevention of anemia;
- magnesium, which contributes to the adaptation of the body when the temperature drops;
- serotonin, which gives vigor.
In all the recipes, the housewives advise each fruit to be pierced in the zone of separation of the stem so that it is completely saturated with pouring and in order to prevent cracking of the skin. For the tomato, ripe small tomatoes are taken as a marinade, and the fruit is passed through a blender, meat grinder or juicer.
The classic ratio of ingredients in the container: 60% tomatoes, 50% liquid. In common recipes for 1 liter of tomato sauce for pouring in its own juice put 1-2 tablespoons of salt and 2-3 sugar. Salt is absorbed by the fruits, and, according to reviews, the harvesting is not felt salty. More sugar emphasizes the mild dessert taste of cherry.
Habitual spices: black and allspice, cloves, laurel and garlic - add to any recipes in different variations according to taste preferences. It is possible to do without these spices. Before filling the container with liquid to the top, one dessert or one teaspoon of vinegar is poured into each container, unless a different quantity is indicated in the recipe.Attention! Since cherries look better and more appetizing in small containers, they are preserved mainly in half-liter jars, which include 350-400 g of vegetables and 200-250 ml of tomato filling.
Cherry tomatoes in their own juice without sterilization and without vinegar
This recipe does not contain pepper, cloves or bay leaves. The lack of spices and extra acid completely reveals the natural taste of cherry, canned in its own juice.
Calculate how many jars enough tomatoes, given that for tomato sauce, by weight, you need approximately the same number of fruits as for canning. Vinegar is not used, because the fruits in its own juice are rich in natural acids.
- Add sugar to the resulting tomato paste, salt and boil the pot for 15-20 minutes.
- Fill containers with tomatoes.
- Insist the vegetables in boiling water for 9-12 minutes and drain the liquid.
- Immediately fill the jars with the cooked sauce, close, turn over and wrap for further passive sterilization.
- Remove the shelter after cooling the blanks.
Sterilized cherry tomatoes in their own juice with melissa
The recipe without the use of vinegar, because the tomatoes in their own juice get enough acid.
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- laurel leaf;
- sprig of lemon balm;
- inflorescence dill;
- 2 grains of allspice.
- Cooked tomato.
- Fill the boiling tomato mass with greens and fruits.
- Set to be sterilized. For a half-liter container, 7-8 minutes of boiling water in the pelvis is sufficient; a liter container is 8-9.
- Rolling up, the containers are turned over and covered with a thick blanket so that the workpiece is warmed up.
Cherry tomatoes for the winter in own juice with celery and basil
Two containers of 0.5 liters are collected:
- 1.2 kg of cherry tomatoes;
- 1 dessert spoon of salt;
- 2 dessert spoons of sugar;
- 2 tsp. 6% vinegar, which is added at the end of cooking the tomato mass, after 10 minutes of boiling;
- 2 sprigs of celery;
- a bunch of basil.
Stages of cooking:
- In sterilized containers placed vegetables and herbs.
- Insist in boiling water for 6-7 minutes.
- The rest of the fruits, pouring boiling water and removing the skin, turn into mashed potatoes in a blender and boil the tomato for 6 minutes, according to the recipe, throwing a bunch of basil into the mass, which is then removed.
- Tomatoes are poured with hot sauce and the containers are spun with sterilized lids.
Peeled Cherry Tomatoes in own juice
For this recipe, garlic is put in the sauce as desired.
- allspice - 2 grains;
- 1 asterisk clove;
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar 6%.
- From overripe and substandard cherry tomatoes are boiled.
- Fruits for canning boiling water in a large bowl and immediately drain the water.
- Peel tomatoes from their skin by placing them in sterilized jars.
- Fill the containers with the prepared sauce.
- Sterilized and rolled.
- Then the canned food is wrapped upside down in warm clothes until it cools down during the day.
Cherry tomatoes in their own juice with garlic
In a small container put:
- 2-3 peas black pepper;
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Put vegetables and spices in jars, pour freshly baked tomato, where vinegar is added.
- Sterilized, twisted and covered with a rug for slow cooling.
Cherry tomatoes in their own juice for the winter with cloves and hot pepper
To a cherry on a half-liter bottle in accordance with the recipe, you must take:
- 2-3 strips of bitter fresh pepper;
- 2-3 stars are added to the fill;
- optionally add herbs: inflorescences or sprigs of dill, parsley, celery, cilantro;
- garlic is also used to taste.
- Tomato sauce is prepared by adding vinegar 6% at the rate of 1 tsp. on each container.
- Tomatoes are laid together with other ingredients.
- Vegetables 15-20 minutes insist in boiling water.
- Then the banks are filled by pouring and closed, wrapping until cool.
Recipe for savory cherry tomatoes in their own juice with cinnamon and rosemary
This pouring for small tomatoes with the aftertaste of exotic aroma of southern spices when used gives a warming feeling of warmth and comfort.
Calculated for 0.5 l containers:
- cinnamon - the fourth part of a teaspoon;
- per liter is enough one sprig of rosemary.
Stages of cooking:
- Cooked sauce of ripe small tomatoes, adding rosemary and cinnamon first. Dried rosemary is allowed in recipes, but two times less than fresh.
- Salt, sweeten to taste, pouring vinegar at the end of cooking, after 10-12 minutes of boiling sauce.
- Cherry insist in hot water for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain the liquid, fill the container with fragrant sauce and spin.
A simple recipe for cherry tomatoes in their own juice with bell pepper
For a half-liter jars collect:
- 3-4 strips of sweet pepper;
- 1-2 coarsely chopped garlic cloves;
- on a sprig of dill and parsley.
- Overripe tomatoes recycle potting vinegar.
- Cylinders filled with greens and vegetables.
- Pour hot water for 10-20 minutes.
- Drain the liquid, fill the container with the tomatoes with the sauce, spin and slowly cool under a warm shelter.
How to Roll Cherry Tomatoes in Your Own Juice with Aspirin
The recipe does not need vinegar: pills prevent fermentation. On a jar of 0.5 l is collected, except for tomatoes:
- 3-4 slices of sweet pepper;
- 1-2 hot pepper ring;
- 1 small fennel inflorescence;
- 1 whole clove of garlic;
- 1 tablet of aspirin.
- First, boil the tomato mass of ripe fruit.
- Fill containers with spices and vegetables.
- Insist 15 minutes in hot water.
- Pour boiling sauce and roll.
How to store cherry tomatoes in their own juice
Tomatoes according to the above recipes are completely soaked with spices in 20-30 days. Over time, vegetables become tastier. Properly closed tomatoes can be stored for over a year. In a residential environment canned food is better to use until next season.
Cherry tomatoes in their own juice are easy to prepare. When using vinegar as a preservative and even without it, the containers with the fruits are well preserved. Preparations with amazing taste will want to be repeated the next season.