Pumpkin - a common vegetable, has a sufficient amount of useful, nutrients. At the same time it is used not only to create recipes at once, but also for preparing for the winter. Pumpkin puree for the winter looks very appetizing and in the winter period will serve as an excellent treat for the whole family.
Rules for making mashed pumpkin
For the preparation of the workpiece for the winter you will need the vegetable itself. It should be a fresh and strong pumpkin. It is necessary to thoroughly wash, cut in half. The fruit must be cleaned. Make it easy with a knife and with the help of a vegetable peeler.
A simple recipe, but the basic rules of conservation should be observed. First of all, it is necessary to prepare banks. To do this, they need to sterilize and hold over the steam. Mass optimally laid immediately after cooking in hot containers.
It is recommended to lay the cans after seaming upside down and wrap in a blanket so that the cooling takes place as slowly as possible. Then the product can remain in a cool room for a maximum period.
If you cook strictly for adults, you can add fruit liqueur. This will give the dessert a special taste, original flavor. Such preparation can be stored a little longer. But children can not give such a dessert for obvious reasons.
How to prepare a pumpkin
In order to make the workpiece, you need to choose the right, prepare the main ingredient. If the vegetable will be cooked for a sweet billet, it is necessary to pick up the nutmeg variety. Pumpkin should be sufficient ripeness, that is, to have thick seeds. This is the first indicator that the vegetable can be cooked. The best option - weighing less than 4 kg.
After the vegetable is cut, be sure to pull out the seeds from it. It is better not to throw them away, because pumpkin seeds contain a huge amount of useful substances.
Simple pumpkin puree recipe for winter
To prepare a simple dessert without sugar, you need to take a vegetable and prepare it carefully. Once washed, cut and removed the peel with seeds, you should do the following manipulations:
- Cut the fruit into large chunks.
- Put in a suitable container for baking in the oven.
- Wrap the entire baking sheet with several layers of foil so that it does not let the steam through.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Put an pumpkin in there for an hour.
- After an hour, remove the foil.
- Drain excess fluid.
- Put another 15 minutes in the oven in the open form.
- Grind the resulting pieces in mashed potatoes using a blender or meat grinder.
- Prepare banks
- Puree sterilize 5 minutes on low heat.
- Immediately expand on glass jars.
- Roll up and wrap a warm blanket on top.
As soon as the workpiece is cooled, it can be lowered into the basement or cellar for further storage.
How to cook for the winter pumpkin puree with sugar
The recipe for making dessert with sugar is also simple. Ingredients:
- pumpkin 1 kg;
- 800 grams of sugar;
- glass of water.
Algorithm of preparation:
- Vegetable cut into large cubes.
- Add a glass of water and boil until the pumpkin is soft.
- Grind blender.
- Add sugar.
- Bring to a boil, boil.
- As soon as the billet becomes the necessary consistency, you can pour it into the banks.
- Roll up in glass containers, wrap in a warm blanket to cool.
This delicacy will be to the taste of both adults and children.
Puree of apples and pumpkins for the winter
Apple pumpkin puree can be prepared both for a child for the winter and for adults for dessert. To prepare the dessert with the addition of apples you will need:
- a pound of apples;
- 4 tablespoons of sugar;
- kilogram of pumpkin.
Step-by-step recipe for dessert:
- Peeled and chopped apples and pumpkin covered with sugar.
- Simmer for 2 hours.
- Before shutting down, put a teaspoon of citric acid.
- Hot delicacy spread on banks.
The billet is ready, it will be able to please the whole family with its useful and tasty properties. You can use it as a dessert, a treat for tea, as well as an additive to baking.
Pumpkin and apple puree for the winter with oranges
Fragrant delicacy will appeal to any gourmet. Ingredients:
- one and a half kilos of the main ingredient;
- as many apples;
- 1100 g of granulated sugar;
- 200 ml of water;
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon;
- 1-2 oranges.
- Vegetable cut into cubes.
- Put in a saucepan and put on a slow fire.
- When the pieces are soft, add orange skins.
- There also add apples, narzanny pieces of any size.
- Together, the ingredients are cooked for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the mixture, put to cool.
- Pass the cooled mass through a sieve.
- Squeeze the juice out of the orange.
- Mix mashed potatoes with juice and add granulated sugar.
- Put on a slow fire.
- After 10 minutes, the resulting mass can be poured into banks and rolled up.
The aroma is unique. If the taste is not sour enough, then before pouring it into the cans, you can add citric acid in the required quantity.
Preparation for the winter mashed pumpkin, apples and carrots
You can cook pumpkin and apple puree for the winter and with carrots as an additional ingredient. Ingredients for a healthy recipe:
- 300 g of carrots and apples:
- 400 g fruit;
- 400 ml of water;
- 100 g of sugar.
Step by step preparation:
- Peel and chop the carrots.
- Boil it in water until soft.
- Add chopped pumpkin and cook 2 ingredients for 10 minutes.
- Then add the chopped apples.
- Remove from heat when all ingredients are soft enough.
- Add sugar, grind large pieces in any way.
- Roll up in banks.
The billet is obtained useful in composition, since in all three components of the dessert there is a huge amount of nutrients and vitamins.
Recipe for Pumpkin Puree with Apples and Pears
To prepare such a billet, you need to take 1 kilo of apples, pears and pumpkins. You will need a teaspoon of citric acid as a preservative and 400 ml of water, 900 grams of sugar.
Algorithm of preparation:
- Cut vegetable, add water, put to boil.
- Remove seeds from pears, chop.
- Add apples without seeds to pears.
- Add to the pumpkin, which has become softer.
- Steam in a closed container.
- Grind the whole mass with a blender.
- Add sugar, put on slow fire.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
Then, like the rest of the workpiece, pour into hot banks and roll up. For the whole winter, the family is provided with an aromatic delicacy.
Homemade pumpkin puree for the winter with cranberry juice
To make a dessert with cranberries you need:
- 250 g cranberries;
- 2 kg of vegetable;
- 900 ml of water;
- 300 g of sugar;
- bud of carnation.
You need to cook like this:
- Make a syrup of water and sugar.
- Pour the sliced vegetable and cook until cooked.
- Squeeze the juice from the cranberries.
- Add it to the resulting mass.
- Cook for another 15 minutes.
- Blender grind the whole mass.
- Roll up in banks.
If there is a lot of sourness, increase the sugar dosage until the taste is optimal.
Pumpkin puree with plums for winter
It will take only plums and pumpkins in a 1: 1 ratio. The recipe of cooking is simple and available to any hostess:
- Remove the seeds from the prepared vegetable.
- Cut the pumpkin and cook with a plum to a soft state.
- Drain the resulting liquid.
- Mass wipe through a sieve.
- Put on the fire and bring to a boil.
- Pour into glass containers.
Since there is no sugar in this recipe, this delicacy is suitable both for small children and for patients with diabetes.
Recipe for mashed pumpkin for the winter with cinnamon
Pumpkin mass according to any recipe can be prepared with the addition of cinnamon. It will give the dish a pleasant aroma and a little unusual taste. For the preparation of the original recipe is enough to use half a teaspoon of cinnamon. For fans of this seasoning, the amount is adjusted depending on the excellent preferences. The best option to cook applesauce with pumpkin for the winter. The combination of the taste of apples and cinnamon is perfectly perceived by both adults and children.
Pumpkin puree for the baby for the winter
Already in the six months of age babies can be introduced into the food mashed pumpkin. You can make pumpkin puree for babies according to the recipe and for the winter, but this preparation has its own cooking characteristics. First of all, you need to make sure that the baby is not allergic to the product.
- Pumpkin cut into small pieces.
- Send in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- After 50 minutes, pull out of the oven and carefully grind.
How to cook pumpkin puree for the winter in a slow cooker
For those who have a slow cooker in their home, the recipe of cooking is even easier. It will be a great apple-pumpkin puree for the winter recipe. Ingredients are as follows:
- a pound of pumpkin and apples;
- 120 g of sugar;
- a small spoonful of cinnamon and the same amount of lemon zest, can be an orange;
- 150 ml of water;
- a teaspoon of citric acid.
In the slow cooker, the dish always turns out and does not stick at the same time:
- Cut the pumpkin with apples.
- Twist in a meat grinder.
- Add lemon zest.
- To fill with water.
- Put on the cooking mode for half an hour.
- Add sugar and citric acid.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Pour over the banks and immediately roll up.
The temperature during cooking in the slow cooker is automatically adjusted, it helps to prepare mashed potatoes in optimal conditions.
Rules for storage of pumpkin puree
In order for the winter to fully enjoy the tasty pumpkin puree, it is necessary to preserve it properly. First of all, a dark room with an optimum temperature will do. It can be a cellar or basement. The apartment will suit a dark pantry or balcony. It is important that the temperature in the balcony does not fall below zero. In the basement, the best temperature will be an indicator not higher than 10 degrees. Optimum humidity of 85%. At the same time on the walls of the room should not be a trace of mold and moisture.
Pumpkin puree for the winter for children must be carefully processed with temperature so that the workpiece is not lost.
Pumpkin puree for the winter can be prepared absolutely for all family members, starting from the age of six months. This useful and nutritious vegetable is well stored, and as an additional component, you can use any fruit, depending on personal preference. Store such mashed potatoes in the basement, like all blanks. Prepare mashed potatoes is not difficult. Usually within an hour the hostess processes all the ingredients and rolls the jars. For high-quality storage, it is imperative to put hot jars in a warm place for slow cooling. Preparation is served to the family tea party, to the arrival of guests, on the festive table.