Cranberry is a unique berry and is widely used to treat acute respiratory viral infections, inflammations, colds. Cranberry juice is very common, since the advantages of this drink are obvious. Cranberries for gout is almost a panacea and is very helpful for the treatment of this disease. Various drinks are made from it and consumed both for treatment and for the prevention of pathology. Morse is used as a means of national treatment, but at the same time, doctors prescribe this drink to their patients.
What is gout
Gout is a disease that affects all organs of the body, in which crystals of uric acid salts are deposited in the tissues of the body. Patients with elevated serum monourate (uric acid) content in the blood serum often complain of joint inflammation. This disease is usually more susceptible to obese middle-aged men who abuse red wine in combination with young meat.
But not only gastronomic preferences and wine are the cause of this disease. About 3% of the population of the planet turn to doctors with this disease. Men are much more susceptible to this disease than women. Men and start sick much earlier than women, and if men have an average age of 40 years, then women most often turn after 60. The main causes of gout are:
- increased body weight, poor diet and lack of exercise;
- hypertension is a concomitant diagnosis of gout;
- psoriasis, accompanied by hyperuricemia;
- regular alcohol intake;
- genetic predisposition;
- improper diet (excessive consumption of meat, smoked meat, seafood);
- treatment with drugs that increase the content of uric acid in the body.
Cranberries rightfully occupy a leading position among plants and berries, being a unique natural remedy, all this because of the high content of useful components.
Drink helps with the following diseases:
- Viral disorders. Cranberry juice has an antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect, neutralizes bacteria that trigger diseases.
- Infectious diseases of the genitourinary system. Due to the high content of mineral substances, it is a powerful antioxidant, which prevents bacteria from fixing on the walls of internal organs and prevents the occurrence of infections in the bladder and urinary channel.
- Excellent prophylactic for gastric ulcer and gastritis. Betaine in its composition affects bacteria, leading to the destruction of the gastric mucosa.
- Swelling and varicose veins. The flavonoids in the cranberry drink help to absorb vitamin C and strengthen the circulatory system and the main vessels.
- Effective drink and with heart problems. Polyphenols in its composition improve heart muscle, lower cholesterol. Drinking cranberry juice is the prevention of stroke, atherosclerosis, and coronary heart disease.
- Rheumatism. Warm cranberry juice has a positive effect on the removal of salts from the body, and also contributes to the treatment of rheumatism.
- Pyelonephritis, gynecological diseases. Hypuric acid in the drink enhances the effect of antibiotics and sulfide agents on pathogenic microorganisms.
- Liver disease Betaine, which is part of the drink, prevents fatty deposits in the liver.
- Diseases of the mouth. Substances in the composition of morse slow down the reproduction of microbes and bacteria, preventing the development of caries and inflammation of the gums.
- The high potassium content in cranberry morse prevents obesity and hormonal disruptions.
In addition to the above, cranberry juice struggles with lack of appetite, insomnia, migraines. Perfectly quenches thirst, increasing physical and mental activity, providing a tonic effect on the body, improves immunity.
Harm and contraindications
Considering the exclusiveness of the therapeutic and prophylactic properties of cranberry juice, its obvious benefits, it is necessary to take into account the harm that this drink can cause to the body:
- Cranberry drink is contraindicated in patients with gastric ulcer and gastritis, although the prevention of these diseases is very much in demand. But if the disease has already occurred, then the drink may provoke irritation in the damaged organs, which will adversely affect the patient's health.
- And also unique juice is strictly contraindicated under reduced pressure. Elements in the composition of this drink provoke a decrease in blood pressure, which will certainly lead to problems. For this reason, drinking cranberry drink is recommended only after consulting a doctor.
- Allergy sufferers also need to be wary of the use of cranberry juice, as in some cases it can provoke an allergy.
- Fruit drink is also contraindicated for people who take blood thinning medications. Flavonoids in the composition of morse slow down metabolic processes, which leads to a decrease in blood clotting. Using a drink with a similar disease, you can weaken the effect of drugs.
- And also cranberry drink is not recommended for diabetics, especially if it is purchased in the store, as it may contain sweeteners.
- Excessive consumption of cranberry juice (two liters or more) can lead to disruption of the digestive organs and subsequent diarrhea.
Cranberry Morse Recipe
For the deliverance and prevention of gout, it is better to use cranberries in the form of juice. To prepare the drink, 150 g of raw materials and half a liter of water are needed. Berries fray. The resulting gruel is filtered, poured and waited until boiling over a small fire. Then drink the drink, cool and pour cranberry juice and sugar to taste.
Another effective recipe for treating gout. Would need:
- 0.5 kg of cranberries;
- 0.3 kg of onions;
- 0.2 kg of garlic;
- kilogram of honey.
Chop garlic, berries and onions into gruel in a blender. The resulting mass is thoroughly mixed with honey. Take a folk remedy on an empty stomach 3 times a day.
Cranberries for gout have a tremendous benefit to the body, helping to cope with the disease in a short time without the use of chemicals. In addition, a drink from cranberries will strengthen the immune system, and daily consumption has a preventive effect to prevent the occurrence of the disease. But it is important to understand that the use of traditional medicines is allowed only after you are approved by a specialist. Get well soon and do not get sick.