For cooking radish, there are many different recipes. Radish in Korean is an excellent oriental recipe that will suit any gourmet. In addition to the unusual taste, it attracts a crispy structure and juicy appearance. Such a dish can be put as a snack on any holiday table.
How to pickle a radish
Marinated radish can be cooked according to various recipes. There is a variant of pickled vegetables in Korean, Japanese and even according to a Chinese recipe. But first of all it is important to properly prepare the ingredients. Root crops must be strong, without signs of mold, rot, and disease. Before cooking, the vegetable should be washed under running water and cleaned with a vegetable peeler.
For the marinade used black radish or daikon. You can cook Margilan radish in Korean or even watermelon. Suit any variety at the request of the hostess. And you can also use white radish and green. It all depends on the specific recipe and hostess preferences.
For seaming, it is better to use glass jars, which should first be rinsed with soda and sterilized.
The classic Korean radish recipe
Cooking radish in Korean is not difficult. It is important to properly collect all the ingredients:
- vegetables 1 kg;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 2 chili peppers;
- 2 small spoons of salt;
- tablespoon of granulated sugar;
- 30 g of green onions;
- 9% vinegar - half a spoon;
- to taste add seasoning.
Algorithm of preparation with step-by-step instruction:
- Slice the root vegetable.
- Finely chop the pepper and mix with radish and salt.
- For 2 hours leave in a warm place, squeeze the juice.
- In the brine add all remaining ingredients.
- Mix the root and pickle.
Spread out on sterilized banks and roll up tightly. For storage it is better to lower it into a dark cool room, without signs of mold and moisture.
Radish salad in Korean with sesame and zira
Korean radish salad on many tables has become a familiar dish, despite its eastern origin. Ingredients for Salad:
- a pound of radish green;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 onion;
- 6% vinegar - half a teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - a teaspoon;
- sesame seeds - teaspoon;
- salt, zira, hot red pepper, cilantro and other spices to taste.
- Wash the root, peel and grate for Korean carrots.
- Add salt, leave to highlight the juice for 30 minutes. So bitterness will go away.
- Cilantro and cure grind add pepper, mix.
- Garlic crush through the press.
- Onion cut into half rings and fry in vegetable oil until soft and golden brown.
- To the onions add sesame seeds, garlic, simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add at the very end of the spice.
- Squeeze radish from the juice and mix with onions and spices.
- Add vinegar, insist in the refrigerator for about 12 hours.
Salad is ready, it can be put on the festive table.
Radish with carrots in Korean
The recipe for radish with carrots in Korean at home is very popular, especially since even an aspiring hostess can cook it. The ingredients are simple, the cooking algorithm is also not very unique.
Ingredients of Pickled Salad:
- 400 g white root vegetables;
- 600 g carrots;
- 2 spoons of coriander;
- red pepper - a small spoon;
- 6 cloves of garlic;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of soy sauce;
- 4 tbsp. spoons of 9% vinegar;
- half a cup of vegetable oil.
You can prepare such a salad according to the following instructions:
- Wash and clean the roots.
- Grate the grated vegetables for Korean salads.
- Garlic crush and mix with all spices in a separate container.
- Mix everything with vinegar and soy sauce.
- Heat oil in a skillet until hot.
- The resulting marinade pour the grated roots, previously laid out on hot and sterilized jars.
- Add heated oil and roll up immediately.
Such a salad will successfully stand during the winter, but you can also just put it in the fridge and after an hour, when the salad is marinated, you can already eat it and serve it to the table.
Japanese marinated radish
For this delicious recipe, experts recommend using daikon. This is an excellent preparation for the winter, tasty and vitamin. Ingredients for preparation:
- Daikon - 800 g;
- 1200 ml of water;
- 1.5 large spoons of coarse salt;
- 80 grams of sugar;
- 220 ml of rice vinegar;
- ground saffron - 1.5 spoons.
Preparation in steps:
- Peel a vegetable, wash it, rub it with long stripes.
- Spread on hot sterilized banks.
- Prepare the marinade from water, granulated sugar and salt. Bring to a boil and add the saffron.
- Boil for 5 minutes, add rice vinegar.
- Pour radish in jars.
Then sterilize jars for 15 minutes and tightly close the lids. Wrap in a warm blanket and leave to cool for a day. After that, you can go down to the basement for storage for the winter.
The easiest recipe for pickled radish in Korean
Marinated radish is black according to a simple recipe with a minimum number of components and a small amount of time. Products for the recipe:
- 1 kg of vegetable;
- water liter;
- 200 ml of apple cider vinegar;
- 50g of salt;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- 5 onions;
- seasoning and dill optional.
- Root cut into slices or grate.
- Pour with cold water, add salt, leave for an hour to leave bitterness.
- Cut onions into rings.
- Prepare the marinade from salt, sugar, seasonings.
- After the marinade boils, you must add vinegar.
- Rinse the root of the brine and spread on sterilized banks.
- Top with onion and pour the marinade.
Roll up the banks and put in the cellar for storage.
Radish and carrot salad in Korean style with bell pepper
For cooking you will need:
- 300 grams of root vegetables;
- 200 grams of carrots and sweet peppers;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 20 grams of salt;
- 5 grams of sugar;
- 30 grams of vinegar;
- 250 ml of water.
Salad making recipe:
- Pepper cut into strips, after having rid him of seeds.
- Grate vegetable for Korean carrots.
- Stir the root and pepper.
- Wash carrots, peel and grate.
- Tamp all the vegetables and roots in the jar.
- Prepare the marinade and pour the vegetables in the jar.
Roll up and wrap in a blanket. In a day you can go down to the cellar.
Korean radish with onion and soy sauce
Radish in Korean on recipes with photos always looks appetizing. If you properly prepare such a salad with soy sauce and additional ingredients, then any gourmet will have to taste the dish.
Products for making amazing salad:
- Daikon - 450 grams;
- 1 carrot;
- half a bulb;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- a teaspoon of granulated sugar;
- half a large spoonful of soy sauce;
- on a small spoonful of red pepper, vinegar and sesame;
- a quarter of a teaspoon of black pepper;
- salt to taste.
- Wash carrots and roots, peel and cut into strips.
- Salt and set for 30 minutes.
- Juice, which turns out you need to drain.
- Chop garlic and add to root vegetables along with salt, sugar, vinegar, pepper and other spices according to the recipe.
- Add onion pieces and soy sauce.
- Stir and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
Delicious salad for all households is ready. Once marinated, you can serve.
Radish marinated in Korean with turmeric
Another black radish recipe in Korean involves the use of turmeric. This spice gives a special taste and a pleasant aroma to an Asian snack. Ingredients for cooking:
- 100 grams of daikon;
- 50 ml of rice vinegar;
- 50 ml of water;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- fifth of a teaspoon of turmeric;
- the same amount of sea salt.
Preparing a healthy, vitamin salad is simple:
- In a small saucepan, prepare a marinade of vinegar, sugar, turmeric, salt and sugar with water.
- Cut radish slices, salt and put on the day.
- Transfer to the jar circles, and then pour the marinade.
- Sterilize and seal tightly.
Then the finished salad can be placed in storage in the cellar.
The original recipe for salad in Korean radish with pear
Korean radish kimchi is a great recipe with lots of ingredients and unusual flavor. Products for making delicious Asian snacks:
- 2 kg daikon;
- 2 carrots;
- 1 pear;
- bunch of green onions;
- 25 g of ginger;
- yannim - 3 large spoons;
- 50 ml of soy sauce;
- 2 large spoons of salt and sugar.
The preparation method is simple:
- Peel the vegetable, cut into cubes.
- Pour salt and sugar to the radish in a pan or enamel bowl.
- Stir and leave for 30 minutes, stir every 10 minutes.
- Juice, which will, leave in the amount of 50 ml, the rest pour.
- Cut carrots into strips, chop ginger.
- Pear cut into cubes, onions into pieces with a length of 5 cm.
- Add chopped vegetables to the root and jannim.
- Add juice and soy sauce.
- Mix it all up, better with gloved hands.
- Put in a container, tamp and ferment for 2 days.
- After two days, you can rearrange in the fridge and eat ready-made radish.
This is a great dish for lovers of foreign cuisine. If there is a desire to surprise guests - a great way.
Radish kimchi with ginger and green onions
Korean radish kimchi is another option for making a delicious rare dish. Products for cooking:
- 2 kg daikon;
- 2 large spoons of salt and granulated sugar;
- ginger root - a tablespoon;
- 4 stalks of green onions;
- 6 cloves of garlic;
- 100 grams of flaked red pepper;
- 60 ml of soy sauce.
The cooking method is not complicated. It is available for any inexperienced cooker:
- Dykon cut into small cubes.
- Place in a bowl and mix with salt and sugar.
- Leave some of the juice to make the marinade, drain the rest.
- Chop ginger, green onions and garlic.
- To the radish add ginger, onion, garlic, soy sauce and 70 ml of juice.
- To stir thoroughly.
You can immediately serve at the table or put in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Radish in Korean is an excellent recipe for an oriental snack, which has long taken root on the Russian table. To prepare such a snack is simple, but it is important to comply with all proportions. The appetizer is spicy, and depending on the added ingredients and seasonings, the sharpness can be made more or less intense. Keep a snack relies in a cool place. In order to better marinate the root crop, it is initially recommended to leave it for a couple of days for fermentation indoors at room temperature.