Ranetki - albeit small, but very tasty and healthy apples, which contain a sufficient amount of liquid. Juice of them has a high acidity, so when using it is better to dilute in half with water. It is not so difficult to make juice from early spring for winter, especially if there are special kitchen appliances on the farm. But even in their absence, there is a method of making a drink using an ordinary meat grinder.
How to make juice
Ranetki - very healthy fruit. They contain several times more vitamins, minerals and other biologically active substances than in ordinary garden varieties of apples. This is due to their semi-wild origin. And the juice from them is not only very healthy, but also surprisingly tasty.
The fruits for the manufacture of this drink must be fully ripened, but without a trace of disease. Only mechanical damage is allowed.Attention! It is easiest to squeeze the juice from the fruit of the markets recently picked from the tree.
Before preparing the drink for the winter, the fruit must be picked and rinsed thoroughly in several waters. Seeds and branches are most often removed, but the peel is better to leave, because it contains the greatest amount of substances that are valuable to health.
How to squeeze juice
There are several ways to extract juice from the screening with the least loss of time and effort.
In the Sokovarka
The most convenient way to do this is by using a juice pot. This device consists of three tanks. In the bottom of the heated ordinary water. At the top are prepared for processing apples. And in the middle one that most useful liquid is accumulated, which is obtained due to the fact that the apples soften under the influence of steam.
In the juice cooker, you can process a fairly large number of apples, and the drink is obtained without pulp, almost transparent. This allows you to tighten it immediately for the winter, pouring into pre-sterilized jars.
Of the minuses of this method, one can note only a rather long time of heating the apples and the finished product itself, which leads to some loss of useful substances in it. Also compared with some models of juicers, the performance of the juicer is much less. Yes, and it is desirable to cut apples into smaller pieces, so that the steaming process goes faster.
This method of extracting juice from the market is considered the most optimal. Since it allows you to quickly and relatively easily prepare a drink for the winter from any, even the largest number of apples. At the same time all the beneficial substances contained in the fruit. When using some juicers, it is not even necessary to cut and remove seeds and tails. But most often it is necessary to pre-cut the fruit into at least two parts.
Not all modern models of juicers are suitable for the production of apple juice. Some imported models squeeze the pure product without the pulp, but only in small quantities. Especially productive and unpretentious are the models of juicers of Russian and Belarusian production.
The main disadvantage of this method of extracting juice from fruit inks is only the fact that the drink is obtained with pulp. For some, this fact is not a disadvantage, but for others it will be necessary to use some of the techniques to lighten and make the resulting drink transparent.
Through the meat grinder
If neither a juicer nor a juicer is available, the situation can be saved by a simple mechanical meat grinder, which is usually found in every home.
Of course, this method is the most troublesome, but, nevertheless, it allows you to get the juice from a certain number of comparable rates without much effort and time.
- To do this, it is only necessary first to carefully cut out all the seed chambers with tails, as well as the places of mechanical damage from the rosettes.
- After which the apples are passed through a meat grinder.
- Then the resulting puree squeeze through several layers of gauze.
The finished drink, obtained through a meat grinder, must be boiled for storage for the winter - this is another of its drawbacks. Since juices made in other ways, do not boil before spinning, but only bring to a boil.
Important! Using a meat grinder, it is possible to prepare a drink from the frogs for the winter with pulp, like mashed potatoes, for very young children.
It is boiled for 5 minutes, sugar is added to taste and packaged in small bottles.
How to make juice from the rastenok without pulp
If it is necessary to spin the juice from the openings without pulp for the winter, this can be done in two ways:
- to use a juice cooker and as a result you get a ready-made drink without pulp;
- using a juicer, but with further processing of the resulting product.
When using a juicer from the market, a fairly decent amount of cake remains. It can be used in two ways:
- If there is a lot of seed and other apple waste in the cake, it is poured with warm water, assuming that 500 ml of water is used for 1 kg of solid waste. After that, the cake is again passed through a meat grinder and added to the drink.
- If the cake is obtained from pieces of coreless cores, then you can add sugar to it and make apple candy or other sweetness out of it.
The resulting juice is allowed to stand for a while (usually within an hour), so that the flesh settles to the bottom and the resulting foam leaves. Then it is filtered 2 times through a sieve or several layers of gauze. Put on the fire, bring almost to a boil and remove from heating.
After this, one should again strain the slightly cooled liquid. Usually this is enough to get a clear juice from the openings without pulp.
To preserve it for the winter, the drink is again heated almost to the boil and immediately poured into steamed bottles or cans.
The recipe for juice from the pastry with pulp
Apple juice from rastenok with pulp at home is easy to get with any juicer. Since the screenings contain a significant amount of various acids, it is necessary to add water and sugar to the juice at the first stage. Usually, the drink is tried and supplemented by its own taste preferences. On average, add 2 tbsp per liter of freshly squeezed juice. l sugar and about 250 ml of purified water.
As already described earlier, the juice from the pulp slides is also produced with an ordinary meat grinder. To do this, it is enough to skip the mashed potatoes once through several layers of gauze or a plastic sieve.Tip! In order to freshly squeezed the juice from the markets did not darken, add to it juicy lemon pulp or acid powder.
Pumpkin Juice with Ranges
Adding a sweet and juicy pumpkin to the juice from the markets gives the drink the necessary softness and sugar content, which allows you to get rid of less sugar. And the content of nutrients increases significantly.
- 1 kg of apples rannok;
- 1 kg of unpeeled pumpkin;
- 1 lemon;
- 200 grams of sugar.
- Pumpkin peeled, apples - from seed chambers and cut into pieces.
- Lemon doused with boiling water, using a grater scrape off the zest. And remove all the seeds from the pulp.
- With the help of any suitable juicer from sliced pieces of pumpkin, shells and lemon pulp with zest get the juice.
- Poured it into the pot, placed on the heated.
- Add sugar and stir until it is completely dissolved.
- As it heats up, remove the foam from the liquid.
- Wait until the mixture boils, and immediately pour it into a sterile glass container, closing with suitable tight lids, so that the workpiece can be preserved for the winter.
Juice from rannet and chokeberry
Chokeberry gives the finished drink a noble burgundy shade and gives a whole set of additional healing properties. To make the drink even more delicious, they add black currant juice to it. For its production at any time of the year it is possible to use frozen berries.
- 300 ml of freshly squeezed juice from rastenok (obtained from about 1 kg of fruit);
- 200 ml of black chokeberry juice (about 500 g of berries);
- 250 ml of black currant juice (about 600 g of berries);
- 200 ml of water;
- 300 grams of sugar.
- With the help of a juicer get the required amount of drinks from berries and fruits.
- Syrup is made from water and sugar, boiling the mixture and boiling for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the resulting juices and sugar syrup, filter through several layers of gauze, squeeze.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, heat to a temperature of about + 80 ° C.
- In advance sterilize the required number of glass jars.
- Pour the drink over the cans and instantly twist tightly for the winter.
Harvesting juice for the winter of rastenok and carrots
Fresh carrot juice contains substances invaluable to the human body. It is especially useful for children of any age. But its taste is somewhat peculiar, and the addition of the explosives makes it possible to get such an interesting and even more useful drink that this recipe is worth adopting to all families where children grow up.
- 1.5–2 kg of screening;
- 1.2-1.5 kg of carrots;
- 150 grams of sugar.
From this amount of ingredients you can get about 4 standard servings of juice.
- Carrots are washed, peeled, cut into straws and boiled in a double boiler or in a regular steamed pan until softened for about half an hour.
- Then the vegetables are ground through a sieve for juice. Attention! If possible, you can use the juicer - in this case, a greater number of healing substances will remain.
- The apples are washed, they cut out all the excess and get the juice using any suitable kitchen appliance for this purpose.
- Combine carrot and apple juice, add sugar, heat to + 85-90 ° C.
- Poured over the banks and roll up for the winter.
Juice from a ratenka for the winter a recipe with grapes
Since farmer flowers are more likely to have a sour-tart taste, it is better to use grapes of sweet varieties for adding. Isabella and other nutmeg wine varieties are fine.
- 1 kg rannet;
- 500 grams of grapes;
- sugar - to taste and need.
The easiest way to prepare this mixture with the help of a juice cooker.Tip! In its absence, you can boil a mixture of apples and grapes in a small amount of water (100-200 ml), and then grind through a sieve.
For the convenience of processing, grapes are removed from the ridges, and tails and seeds are removed from the screening plants and cut into thin slices.
To preserve for the winter, the juice is traditionally heated until boiling and immediately filled with cooked containers with sealed lids.
Pear and Apple Juice
Very tasty and especially tender juice is obtained from a mixture of pastry and sweet varieties of pears. Ranetki and pears are used in the same proportion. If you take to prepare 2 kg of each type of fruit, then as a result you can get about 1.5 liters of the finished product.
Sugar is added at will, if pears are really sweet, then it is not needed.
If the juice is harvested for the winter, then it is heated almost to the boil and immediately packaged in sterile containers.
Rules for storage of juice
Hermetically sealed juice from a can can be stored not only throughout the winter, but even for several years at standard room temperature. It should only protect it from sunlight.
Juice from early seasoning can be so tasty that no shop surrogates can replace it. Moreover, to improve the taste and health qualities, you can add a variety of fruits, berries and even vegetables.