Peanuts can be quickly peeled from the skin in many ways. Do this with roasting, microwave or boiling water. Every way is good in its own way.
Do I need to peel a peanut
It is necessary to clean the peanuts or not, everyone decides for himself. However, it is worth remembering that the husks of this nut - the strongest allergen. In addition, it contains coarse dietary fiber. Therefore, allergy sufferers and people suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, you need to use this product purified.
Gastroenterologists and nutritionists claim that peanut husks are rubbish that prevents the breakdown of starch and proteins in the body.
Brown peanuts are recommended to be eaten if a person is on a diet. In small quantities, the husk will act as a kind of brush that will clean the intestinal wall of all that is superfluous. However, the permissible rate is 5-10 kernels per day, since the nut has a high caloric content.
You can eat peanut with husk. For most people, it will not cause any inconvenience or complications in this form. Before eating peanuts with husks, it is necessary to examine who is at risk:
- propensity for allergies;
- liver disease;
- disorders of the pancreas;
From all of the above, we can conclude that people with a strong stomach, not suffering from allergies, walnut husks will not harm.
Peanuts are not recommended to use in any form when breastfeeding. Even if the mother does not have any negative reaction to him, the nut can cause diarrhea, stomach cramps or hives in the infant. Therefore, during this period, it is desirable to completely abandon the peanuts.
How to quickly peel the peel
Peeling a small amount of peanuts from the husk will not be difficult. But when a lot of nuts, the process can be delayed significantly. If the product is used in cooking, it is fried. So it is not only easy to clean, but also acquires excellent aroma and taste.
To quickly peel the peel, at home, use the usual vegetable net, which can be purchased at any supermarket. If it has large cells, it is simply folded in half.
Nuts are roasted in any convenient way. Place them in a net, tie it up and place on a tray or a wide flat dish. The contents of the grid process, simulating the movement as in the dough kneading. After half a minute, the husks will be crushed and remain on the dressing, spilling over through the grid cells.
Peel the nut in a different way. To do this, a small amount of the product is placed in a bag or bag of cloth. Take a rolling pin and roll, not too pressing to keep the cores intact. Pour into a bowl and start cleaning the next batch.
How to clean peanuts from the husk at home
Peanut cleaning is quite a laborious task, since the shell is tightly connected to the nut. To remove it in the usual way will be very difficult. Hard work will require a lot of time and effort. Therefore, there are methods that significantly speed up the process. The easiest way is to roast the nuts. During heat treatment, the shell loses moisture, becomes brittle and easily peels off with the slightest mechanical impact on it. You can fry the product just in the pan or in the oven, laying it on a baking sheet in a layer. Always mix the nuts so that they turn brown evenly.Important! If the peanuts are needed raw, the kernels are poured with boiling water and left for 10 minutes. Then the liquid is drained and the swollen husk is removed from the nuts.
There is also a cleaning method using a microwave.
How to quickly clean the peanuts by roasting
Husk with raw walnut is removed heavily, therefore, to greatly simplify the process, it is fried. Do it in two ways: in a pan and in the oven.
- On the fire put a dry cast iron skillet. Well heated and poured into it nuts, peeled from the shell.
- Heat, stirring with a spatula and not leaving unattended for a minute. During the heat treatment process, the peanut will change its original color to light beige.
- Remove the frying pan with nuts from the heat and remove the husk by hand.
Roasting in the oven
- The oven temperature includes 200 ° C.
- Pour the product onto a dry baking sheet and level it so that it is one layer. Send for 10 minutes in the oven. Then mix and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool and separate the kernels from the husk.
Roasted peanut husks are also removed in two ways.
Rubbing into fabric
- Chilled nuts are poured on a clean cloth.
- The edges are gathered together and tied.
- They twist the bundle in their hands, imitating the rubbing between the palms, not squeezing too much so that the nuts do not break.
- Pure product is selected from the husk.
- Two cups are put on the table: one with roasted nuts, and the second empty.
- Scoop out half a handful of the product, rub it with palms.
- Pure nuts are picked from the husks and put in an empty bowl.
How to clean a peanut using a microwave
Quickly peel the peel from the husk will help proper roasting in the microwave:
- Take a container with a wide flat bottom. Pour nuts into it, spread it evenly. The maximum portion - 200 g.
- Put the dishes in the microwave. Power expose at least 700-800 watts. Time run for a minute.
- As soon as the device beeps, the nuts are taken out and mixed with a wooden spatula. The procedure is repeated several times.
- The degree of readiness is determined by trying 1-2 cooled nuts.
- The finished product is cooled without removing it from the dish. Cleaned in any way from the husk.
How to quickly clean the peanuts with boiling water
This method allows you to get the most pure product, from which in the future prepare the filling for baking or peanut paste.
- Peanuts are poured into a ceramic or glass container.
- Pour boiling water so that it completely covers the nuts.
- Stand 10 minutes.
- Water is drained and the swollen husks are removed from the peanuts.
How can peanut shells be used
The walnut shell should not be thrown away. If there is a garden or cottage, it is used as a fertilizer. The shell is burned, and the resulting ash is used when planting potatoes. In the hole lay the tuber, lightly sprinkled on top of the nut ash. Agronomists believe that this method will protect the seed from pests.
Scientists have developed an air purification filter from the walnut shell. The principle of operation is in the microorganisms that are contained in this product. They break down toxic compounds into water and carbon dioxide. This unit is used in the manufacture of paint and varnish products. The author of this invention, the Mexican Raul Pinder Olmedo is sure that this is an excellent biofilter that can be used in everyday life.Attention! Husk can also be used. Tincture of it is used as a means to maintain immunity.
For its preparation will need:
- 200 ml of vodka;
- 4 tsp. husks.
The husks are placed in glass containers, filled with high-quality vodka and kept for 2 weeks in a dark place.
For two weeks, 10 drops of tincture are taken every day with a half cup of milk.
This is an excellent tool for the prevention of respiratory diseases in the winter and in the offseason. Strengthens the immune system.
Means for simple children who have a strong cough
- 200 ml of filtered water;
- 1 tsp peanuts in the husk.
Walnut, along with the husk is poured boiling water and insist 2 hours. Filter before use.
The prepared liquid is given to the child in equal portions throughout the day.
Quickly peeling peanuts from the husk is much easier than it might seem at first glance, if you know how to speed up this process. Start using peanuts with 1-2 pieces. If there is no allergic reaction, you can enter peanuts and dishes from it into the diet.