Harvesting tomatoes involves a huge number of recipes. Tomatoes are harvested in the form of pickled and salted, also in their own juice, whole, halved and in other ways. Recipes tomato with garlic inside for the winter occupy a worthy place in this series. Such a culinary masterpiece should try any hostess.
Principles of harvesting a tomato with garlic inside
First of all, you need to choose the right grade. The best option is a small elongated fruit with thick skin and fleshy pulp. At the same time tomatoes should not be taken with impaired integrity. Fruits for preservation should be selected fairly solid.
Banks should be well prepared, rinsed, you can with soda. Before laying tomatoes, it is necessary to sterilize the container. In this case, guaranteed long-term preservation. Three-liter jars are most often chosen as tare, but you can also use 1.5-liter jars, especially if the fruit is very small. For liter cans fit Cherry.
Tomatoes stuffed with garlic for the winter
Harvesting tomato with garlic inside the process is a bit lengthy, but the result is worth it. Ingredients Required:
- tomatoes - one and a half kg;
- water - one and a half liters;
- half a cup of granulated sugar;
- 2 large spoons of salt;
- big spoon of essence;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- black pepper;
Step by step algorithm for cooking classic stuffed tomatoes:
- Rinse the tomatoes under running water.
- Garlic divided into cloves.
- From the side of the ass on the tomatoes to make a cut crosswise.
- Insert a piece of garlic into each fruit.
- Put in warm sterilized jars.
- Pour boiling water and leave for a few minutes.
- The resulting liquid is drained into a saucepan.
- Add salt, granulated sugar and all spices.
- Wait until it boils.
- Pour the stuffed vegetables.
- Add vinegar.
- Roll up
To check the tightness it is necessary to turn the jar and put on a dry sheet of paper. If there are no wet spots, the lid is closed qualitatively. Then wrap the cans in a blanket so that they cool down slowly. In a day you can clean up to the place of storage.
Tomatoes with garlic inside
There is another simple way to cook tomatoes with garlic inside. Ingredients are identical to the previous recipe:
- tomatoes - 2 kg;
- a slice of spicy supplement for each tomato;
- 2 tablespoons of salt per liter of water;
- sugar - ¾ cup per liter;
- half a cup of vinegar;
- Clove, pepper and bay leaf.
The recipe of cooking is available to any hostess:
- To sort and wash the tomatoes, then wipe dry.
- Make a shallow cut in the tomato.
- Peel the garlic, rinse and dry.
- Stuff the fruit.
- Wash the dill.
- Put the dill, then the tomatoes, the top again, dill.
- Pour clean water into the container and pour sugar and salt there.
- Wait until it boils.
- Pour into container and wait 15 minutes.
- Drain back, add essence.
- Boil and again pour in a container with tomatoes.
Roll up containers and flip. Be sure to wrap in a warm blanket and put in a warm place.
Salting a tomato with garlic inside
To pickle the garlic inside you will need tomatoes, garlic and herbs as desired. And also for each jar you need to take 1 small spoonful of mustard seeds, 5 peas of black pepper, a leaf of davushka and a couple of pieces of dried dill with umbrellas.
For the marinade:
- tablespoon large spoon of salt;
- 4 spoons of sugar;
- 3 tbsp. spoons of vinegar 9%.
Stepwise cooking algorithm:
- Rinse the tomatoes, cut them in the middle.
- In each hole put a clove seasoning.
- Put everything in a jar and add greens there.
- In the banks pour boiling water.
- Drain hot water after 10 minutes.
- Add sugar, salt, and vinegar.
- Boiling marinade must be filled with prepared tomatoes.
In winter, you can enjoy the delicious preparation of the whole family, as well as treat friends and guests.
Sweet tomatoes with garlic inside for winter
These tomatoes with garlic for the winter are called "lick fingers." The recipe is simple, the ingredients are familiar, but the taste is excellent.
To prepare the need fruits, cherry leaves, dill umbrellas. Cherry leaves are excellent replaced by currant or laurel.
A tablespoon of salt, 6 large spoons of sugar and 50 ml of 9% vinegar are needed for 1 liter of marinade. And also be sure to use seasoning for pickling tomatoes. On the packaging are the proportions that must be followed.
The cooking process is as follows:
- Rinse and dry the fruit.
- For the filling in the place of attachment of the stem, make a high-quality incision.
- Then place the seasoning slices in the cuts.
- Dill umbrellas, cherry leaves and fruits should be placed on the bottom of the sterilized cans.
- Prepare the brine from water, sugar, salt.
- Boil and pour the fruit.
- Leave for 5 minutes, if large - for 15 minutes.
- Drain and boil add vinegar.
- Pour the fruit and immediately roll up.
After 12 hours, you can lower the workpiece in the basement or cellar.
A simple recipe for pickled tomatoes with garlic inside
There is a very simple recipe, which involves changes in the marinade. The main ingredients are the same: tomatoes and garlic. Spices can be chosen, but this recipe uses currant leaves, dill, and also laurel.
Marinade is made from 400 ml of water, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of salt. Marinade must be boiled and cooked for 10 minutes. Only then can you pour the tomatoes and add the dill. Banks immediately roll up and turn upside down.
Winter tomatoes stuffed with garlic and parsley
For this recipe inside the tomato lay not only a classic seasoning, but also sprigs of parsley. Fruits stuffed with this method are obtained with a unique aroma and original taste. In addition to parsley, you can stuff it with Bulgarian pepper. All this should be put in sterilized jars, and then pour the classic marinade. Then immediately roll up the container and put it under the covers for a day. The aroma of parsley will make the taste unforgettable. On the holiday table, such fruits will also look beautiful.
Tomatoes with garlic inside in two-liter jars
When calculating the recipe for a two-liter jar, it is important to choose the right ingredients in order to obtain the necessary strength of the marinade and a sufficient number of fruits. The classic recipe in a two-liter jar will need:
- 1 kg of small fruit;
- a teaspoon of mustard seeds;
- 6 black peppercorns;
- 8 teaspoons of vinegar;
- garlic in each tomato on a half-half;
- 2 liters of water;
- 6 tablespoons of sugar;
- 2 same spoons of salt.
The recipe of the preparation is the same: stuff it, pour boiling water, boil it after 10 minutes, drain it, make marinade, pour essence, close it tightly.
Recipe for Tomatoes with Garlic inside and Hot Pepper
This option differs from the previous ones in that the pepper is added to the recipe. In this case, a 1.5-liter jar is enough 1 pod of red hot pepper.Tip! In such a marinade it is very good to replace vinegar with one tablet of aspirin. The calculation is as follows: 1 tablet of aspirin per liter of liquid.
Everything else - as in the classic recipe. If there is no vinegar 9%, and there is 70%, then you can do it simply - dilute 1 tablespoon of 70% vinegar with 7 spoons of pure water.
Canned tomatoes for the winter with garlic inside and cloves
For the recipe you will need the following ingredients:
- medium-sized fruits, dense - 600 g;
- water - 400 ml;
- a tablespoon of salt and vinegar;
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- 2 things buds cloves;
- dill and pepper in the form of peas.
And you can also put currant leaves. Recipe:
- Banks to prepare and sterilize.
- Stuff the tomatoes with quarters.
- At the bottom of the jar put pepper, dill, cloves.
- Prepare the pickle.
- Pour on banks.
- Banks set in the pan and sterilize 15 minutes.
- After sterilization, pour the essence and close the workpiece tightly.
Carnation will give its flavor to the workpiece and unique taste. Keep necessary in a dark room with a certain temperature and humidity.
Terms of storage stuffed with garlic tomatoes
The storage rules for home conservation presuppose low temperatures and the absence of direct sunlight. The best option is a cellar or basement with a temperature of no more than ° C. In this case, it is impossible for the temperature to fall below zero in winter. If you keep stuffed tomatoes in the apartment on the balcony, then you need to keep the banks there are not frozen. The balcony should be glazed, and it was better to have thumbs, where there is no access to the light. In the basement on the walls should be dry, completely absent fungus and mold. In such conditions, tomatoes can stand in brine or marinade for more than one season. It is best to eat them over the winter, but under the right conditions of storage stuffed tomatoes will stand for a couple of years.
Tomatoes with garlic inside for the winter look very beautiful, especially in the winter. The billet has a pleasant aroma and savory taste. For lovers of spice, you can add pepper. Celery, parsley leaves, currants, laurel and cherries are also put in the harvesting. It all depends on the personal preferences of the hostess. It is possible to experiment with marinade, but in this case it is better to make several varieties and choose the best one. It is important to properly store tomatoes in the already rolled up. This is, first of all, a dark and cool place where conservation can stand all winter and at any time please the household and guests with its taste.