One of the most cultivated varieties with light fruit is the Gribovsky zucchini 37. The plant has good fruit in most regions. Variety zoned for Russia and CIS countries. The plant is unpretentious in the care and confronts most diseases. Squashes have a marketable appearance, great taste and are suitable for both cooking and canning.
Characteristic varieties of zucchini
Variety Gribovsky 37 refers to the medium. From the emergence of seedlings to the first fruits, an average of 46-57 days pass. Zucchini zoned for Russian regions and CIS countries. The variety was bred for a long time and proved to be excellent. The plant is resistant to many diseases, such as bacteriosis, powdery mildew, as well as vegetable rot.
The bush of the zucchini is well developed, with strong branches. The leaf stalk can reach a length of 32 cm. The shape is pentagonal, the contour is slightly dissected. Rich green leaf without white patches.
Fruit varieties Gribovsky 37 have the following indicators:
- cylindrical shape;
- size is average, length is 18-20 cm;
- weight about a kilogram (ranges from 750 to 1350 g);
- hard, smooth skin with ribbing near the stem;
- upon reaching technical ripeness, acquires a light green color;
- the pulp is juicy, white, slightly yellowish, medium density;
- applicable in any homemade dishes.
Variety Gribovsky 37 differs unpretentious to the conditions of growth. It is considered high-yielding. With one square meter of landing you can get 8.5 kg of zucchini.
How to grow zucchini on your site
Zucchini are heat-loving crops. Therefore, most gardeners begin the season with growing seedlings. The term of sowing seeds in the middle lane depends on what kind of crop the gardener wants. For early zucchini, seeds for seedlings are sown in late April - early May. If the fruit is planned to be stored and harvested for the winter for a long time, the term shifts until the second half of May.
Important! In order for the shoots to be strong and the plants subsequently bear fruit well, it is necessary to sow the seeds of squash for seedlings a month before the planned transplantation into the ground.
To obtain strong plants should take into account the following recommendations:
- Prepare a container with a volume of 100 ml or more, the height is about 10 cm. It is best to take peat pots for squash, but other individual cups will do.
- Regarding the soil, special blends are preferred. Plant soil should be nutritious and loose.
- Before planting, squash seeds are soaked.
- Germinated seeds are placed in the ground to a depth of 5 cm.
- In 7 days after emergence of shoots plants need additional feeding. To do this, per liter of warm water is taken on a half-spoon of table urea and superphosphate. Also ready-made tool "Bud" will suit zucchini.
- After another 10 days, fertilizing is repeated. For squash use a solution of nitrophoska, enriched with wood ash.
To avoid rotting of the roots, water the plants twice a week. They take warm water (22 degrees), for each sprout should be half a glass of water.
Preparing for transplant and subsequent care
The zucchini seedling, ready for planting in open ground, has at least three true leaves. Before moving plants to the soil they are quenched.
They have sprouts according to the 70 × 70 cm scheme. They are placed in wells prepared with a diameter of 30 cm in the soil. Pre-add 5 liters of compost to each well with the addition of a full tablespoon of superphosphate.
Plants fall asleep on cotyledon leaves. To increase yields, pinch the main stem during the flowering period.
Growing zucchini in the greenhouse
To get an early harvest zucchini, they should be planted in the greenhouse.
- The soil for plants must be well fed. To do this, in the greenhouse along the perimeter, beds with squash make a trench of 30 × 30 cm in which fertilizer is placed.
- Planted squash staggered. Between plants leave a distance of 50 cm, and between the rows - 70.
- Do not allow overheating zucchini. To prevent a rise in temperature, the greenhouse is periodically ventilated.
- The best temperature for ripening Zucchini Gribovskikh 37 is 26 degrees. The minimum value is 15 degrees.
- When the weather is hot enough, it is recommended to leave the greenhouse open.
Watering is done at the root. One young plant accounts for 1 l of water; adult squash will require 2 liters already. Watering is carried out in two steps. Moisturize plants infrequently, but plentifully.
The peculiarity of the Gribovsky variety, as shown by the gardeners' reviews, is that zucchini quickly outgrow. Given this, the fruit must be removed after 8-12 days. At this time, zucchini of this variety have a light, not yet coarsened skin.
Important! After harvesting, the bushes are watered with a solution of a garden mixture, which is diluted 3 tablespoons per 10 liters of water, 3 liters of the composition is poured onto one plant.
Courgettes ripen 50-60 days after planting. Early fruits are removed once a week. They are cut together with the stem.
Variety Gribovsky 37 refers to high-yielding. Zucchini grows in almost all regions, it does not require complex care. Fruits are light green with smooth skin. They are stored for a long time and have excellent taste. It is recommended to pre-sow the seeds for seedlings and move the ripened plants to the open ground. Zucchini can be used for cooking various dishes and for preservation. Given that the variety is quickly overriding, you need to shoot a new crop weekly.